Thursday, January 21, 2010

sweet birthday wishes



Today I want to share with you a birthday card I made using this beautiful stamp called Cupcake from the new Sweet Things Collection. I so fell in love with this image - as I did with all the Belles´n´Whistles stamps. Summer has such a good hand picking the sweetest images Elisabeth creates. I just saw that not only one but two of the new images are sold out at the moment so hurry to make sure you get your stamps right in time for valentine´s day!
I colored that little cutie - actually these are two because we don´t want to forget that little furry friend that´s with her - with my Copic markers. The flower was made using the snowflake Spellbinder´s and layering these. In my eyes it looks like peony.
I didn´t want to use too many embellishments on this one but needed something special so I decided to split the sentiment in it´s single letters and put them on the card individually.
More details about how I made the card can be found on my blog.
So, I am wishing all of you a wonderful day and if it´s your birthday: congratulations!

4 comments:

  1. Oh, its so cute. I love how you did the 'happy birthday' sentiment. That's so cute. Love your coloring.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty, love the colours and gorgeous image.
    happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a very beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is beautiful, I adore the colours!!

    ReplyDelete