Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Sweet Love calendar sheet



Happy Epiphany to all of you! Well, I am not going to share 3 kings with you, but two real cuties that have the greates gift of all for each other: love!

Have you ever missed a birthday? Well, I did and believe me - it was an important one! But we have the solution for this problem. And it´s not only useful but also beautiful to look at! I am talking about a birthday calendar. I know, it´s only january but I so bad wanted to use the Sweet Love stamp from the new Sweet Things Collection and it is perfect for february´s page. I love how Elisabeth has drawn these two cuties and I am sure - whenever I am not looking they are sharing a kiss! ;o)

I know, there are several calendar sheets to download. The one I used was created by Tanja and can be printed from here - in both, english and german.

It´s also a great gift to give away - for example to a friend that missed your birthday - and if the recipient is short of birthday cards he/she can peel off the decorated area from the calendar sheet and use it as a card front.

Psst, these stamps will ship soon so make sure you are one of the firsts to have them in hands by ordering them now!

13 comments:

  1. That is super cute! And a great idea, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHat a cute idea!! I always miss them so this would be perfect!! Love the colors that you have used and I can't get over how good you do with the copics already!! Just gorgeous Kathrin!! Love this sweet image too!
    :)kathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!! This is just amazing!! Thanks for link for the calendar!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous creation, love the cute image and fab colouring! Hugs,Moni

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! What an awesome gift idea. Now I want to make one. I've ordered two stamps from the new collection and can't wait for them to get here! - Gina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww this stamp was my favourite in the set from the recent blog hop.Your calender is stunning.
    Trish (-:

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! This is BEAUTIFUL! My goodness ... all you gals make the most lovely creations! I could stay here all day and just admire everything! I love this calendar, and you've definitely turned into something to be treasured! :)
    Hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is adorable, love this stamp. BEautiful coloring. What a great gift!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just stunning! Can't wait to get my stamp. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my Kathrin, this is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!
    Absolutely stunning and I LOVE the calender idea!

    Hugs,
    Iris

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Scrapbooking Challenges & Competitions search engine today (look for timestamp: 11 Jan [LA 10:20pm] - 12 Jan [NY 01:20am, UK 06:20am, OZ 05:20pm] ).

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like this cute couple a lot, and you've made a beautiful project. So clever to do a calendar sheet like that.

    ReplyDelete