Monday, January 11, 2010

A Winter Challenge

Happy Monday everyone and Welcome to another challenge!! That's right, time for another Roses on Paper, Belles n' Whistles challenge and this time it's my turn to host so, I'd like to see some winter cards from all of you!! I know, I know you are probably saying we already had Christmas.... but, that does not mean there will never be another one coming up!! Think of it this way, you can use your card this Christmas!!
So I wanted to use these cute kids having their favorite holiday gingerbread snack! This image is called Gingerbread Love, one of my favorite holiday images! Be sure that you create your card and upload it to the ROP/BnW Challenge blog, you will have 2 weeks to join us for the fun until a winner is chosen. Hope you have a great day!

7 comments:

  1. Oh I just love this image!!! Your coloring is awesome and the layout with that beautiful Basic Grey paper is just so stunning!! I love it!!
    Hugs,
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This is so beautiful!!! And your papers along with the colors you've chosen are absolutely FANTASTIC! It's so bright and cheery and it brings back the feelings of Christmas all over again! :) Love it!
    Hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your coloring is just astonishing...gorgeous!!!! Love this card. Beautiful papers and wonderful design. I think I am gushing, in case you can't tell. - Gina L

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card, fab papers and so love the image! Hugs,Moni

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Scrapbooking Challenges & Competitions search engine today (look for timestamp: 11 Jan [LA 10:20pm] - 12 Jan [NY 01:20am, UK 06:20am, OZ 05:20pm] ).

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is so so cute! Love your coloring and the total layout.

    ReplyDelete