Saturday, January 30, 2010

Wishing you love

Happy Saturday ladies!

It's going to be a quick post from me today - since we've promised Isac a stop at the toy store. You've seen her before,but isn't she adorable?


She's perfect for Valentine's Day that is around the corner (can you belive it - January is almost gone...). Went for a clean layout - hope you like it - using my SU DPs, added roses - a girls must have of course - a couple of dew drops and the SU sentiment.

Hope you like it and have a wonderful Saturday! If you've managed to create a card or project using this cute little image - please leave a comment with a link so I can find it.

Kramis - Anki

7 comments:

  1. georgeous card! amazing colours and yes a cute cute image :)
    I am so glad I found this site and your images, I hope I get my hand on one of these cuties very soon :):)
    hugs from Linda S.L

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so beautiful adore the colours used x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is perfect for Valentines. It's lovely! Warmest wishes, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooowww it's so wunderfull lovely card well done!! and a nice weekend.

    gr maranda

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely and wonderful card, super!
    Hugs Jacqueline

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful card Anki,i love your image and colours.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete