Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Beary Big Hugs for the Sweetest Boss! :)


Hiya all!!!

Wasn't it fun yesterday with that darling digi stamp?!
I bet you had as much fun as we did, because your response was great! :) Thank you for your feedback, I know Summer appreciated it...


And speaking of my sweetest Boss.. Summer :)

She has given us this wonderful opportunity to present you these stamps, and designing with the cutest images. One of our and yours favourite it seems, is this cute cute image! And my sweetest boss loves this image as well, don't you boss? :)

And this sweetest person has her Birthday two days from now.. so THIS is my beary big hugs from here, to her, with sooo much love!!

Summer, this won't reach you in time for your birthday.. sorry! I already told you that :)) But imagine that instead of seeing it here, you are seeing it in your hands :) Which hopefully you will soon! I know you enough to know that you understand ;0)






And for all of you Belles 'nd Whistles lovers.. I hope you also find the time from now till the 4th to give Summer your best wishes, in any way you find best for you.. Please help me show her what a wonderful person she is :) And Today I want to send my very BIG hug to our Jacque. She has already posted on her blog about her health issue right now, so I know that I'll be voicing Summer, and the DT's thoughts when I tell her "We wish you all the best today Jacque, and a very speedy recovery. We love you and are with you ALL THE WAY. You are in our thoughts and in our Prayers. God bless you!"




A teddy charm, to go with the theme.
For more photos and info , please go to my blog (I also have some sweet stuff for you over there!)


A happy Tuesday to you all my sweet friends, and finally, a beary big hug to you, Belles 'nd Whistles lovers!!

5 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Summer.
    Love the card. Such a lovely colour and the image is really cute, cute,cute
    Sinikka:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh this is a realy beauty Anki, and I'm sure that Summer loves it... =) who wouldn't? You did a fantastic job with this sweetie!
    Big Beary Hugs,
    Lynda

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH wow!! Now how stinkin' cute!!! I love that sweet little bear charm!! :) Beautiful coloring too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a gorgeous card. I am loving that image and the little added teddy is ... charming! Warmest wishes, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  5. Waaaaaoh what a GORGEOUS card Rosette! And thank you so much for thinking of me...it's th e bestest b-day gift ever! =) Big MWAH to you! ;D

    ReplyDelete