Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Friends....



...and family members are the most important persons in our lives. I see this with my girls. They start building real friendships. Not those "if I don´t meet you I´ll meet someone else today" kind ones like they had when they were in Kindergarten. The friendships they create now are way deeper and I love to see how they care for each others, write little notes of friendship, share those little big secretes in their lifes and miss each other if they aren´t able to see for a few days. It makes me realize that friends are not only the icing on the cake - they are some of the most important ingridients to make a cake.

So I decided to create a card dedicated to all our friends ot there - real and cyber ones (hey, that´s you!). It feels so good to be told someone enjoys your friendship. So I wanted to let you know how glad we are to have you in our lifes.

And which stamp could be better for that card than "Beary Big Hugs"? I love how she is hugging her very best friend and you can see on her face how much love she has for him.

So, take care my friends and have a wonderful day!

9 comments:

  1. Very nice card and what a sweet stamp and colours are beautiful. Regards Ageeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wouwww what a great card especialy with the message you wrote. I have two girls (11 and 12) and I see also the starting friendship. It is real special and enjoy it verry much.
    So this card could be one of my girls sending to one of their friends;)

    I am verry curious to the next card;)

    Warm greetings,
    Neltine (the Netherlands)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card,i love your image and colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a wonderful card, with the perfect image.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely card - great image and embellishments too. Stunning. Jaqui x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful colors! Love the card. Do you think that image will be back in stock soon?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card, lovely sentiment. As I only make cards for friends and family there is always a little part of me that goes with it. :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A beautiful card and a beautiful reason to post it! Warmest wishes, Lesley

    ReplyDelete