Sunday, February 14, 2010

It's Valentine's Day!

And I hope you all are having a great day with your loved ones!
Here's a little set that I made for a loved one - my cute little niece Julia!
She's 1 year and 2 months ;-)
I stamped and coloured little "Smile". Made a "mini-card" with the same DPs as I created the little babyshoes with.
The babyshoe template is one that I found here. I think they are so stinking cute - don't you? I loved making them so I warn you - you will see more babyshoes in my blog ;-). I added two mini-roses on the sides - as you can see.
Front view
Side view
Have a wonderful Valentine's Day and don't eat too many chocolates :-)
Kram - Anki

12 comments:

  1. Ohhh wowww anki,what a beautiful card en baby schoentjes.
    I love your image and colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh this is lovely love the sweet images and those shoes are adoreable!
    hugs amanda xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what a beautiful projects, really super!
    Hugs Jacqueline

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow I don't know which is more beautiful the card or the shoes. Although the shoes are Gorgeous!! Jaqui x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beatiful pieces of art, i love the paper you used, great job
    hugs
    helen

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is gorgeous such a beautiful image and those shoes are so cute when i have children i would love to have those on display in the nursery

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely adorable. Love your choice of paper and the roses instead of a button is so sweet. They are just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A lovely card! But STUNNING booties! Fabulous! And thank you for sharing the source for the design. Warmest wishes, Lesley

    ReplyDelete