Thursday, February 11, 2010

Kitty Love

I was browsing the gallery again and found this really gorgeous card! I love the combination of red and orange together. This card was created by Mina. She used one of the stamps in the latest collection called Sweet Things. This image is called Kitty Love.
She has combined beautiful flowers and heartshaped brads for the centers. I love how the wording on the paper perfectly matches the image. I must admit that I haven't even had a chance to use this stamp yet but I now have the inspiration to create with it because of this.
Would you like to be featured here on the Belles n' Whistles blog? All you need to do is place your card in our gallery, the DT and I will randomly feature someone.
Have a wonderful day!

7 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card Jodi,i love your image and colours.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card. Mina did an awesome job with "Kitty Love" I love those bright fresh colors!
    Hugs
    Lynda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Jodi you picked a gorgeous card made by the talented Mina! Love the color choice as well!

    Hugs,
    Iris

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow a really gorgeous card mina
    kates-kards

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh wow how fantastic is this, I cant believe I have been featured...wwwhhhhooohhhhooo thank you Jodi
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete