Monday, February 15, 2010

PERKY Monday - PERKABOOK Card!


Greetings everyone!
It's Monday, and time for a new week to begin!
What do you think of the title of this post? HA HA

I think I'm going to try to keep this post
fairly short & sweet!
Right now I'm sort of buzzing with cold medicine!

Of all days to wake up with a cold
On Valentines Day!
Not to mention I spent my day driving to
an airport to pick up my husband!
Lucky him spent a week in Florida while
I stayed home and worked in a very cold
and snowy NY State!  Nice huh? LOL

Okay, but since we had a day off last week,
I had time to sit and work on something I had never
tried before!

It's a "Perkabook" Card!
You wonder why I say it that way? 
Well, it's a Pocketbook shaped card, but
I'm sure it will "Perk up" anyone who is having
a birthday!
Therefore, I call it my "Perkabook" card!

Of course you have to open it up to see what
goodies are laying around inside this little
Perkabook!
Now aren't you glad you went digging around
in there?  Isn't that little "Cupcake" Belle just adorable?
You see "Lil' Miss Poppy" is almost inviting you
to dig around inside her purse!
Surely there is a nice birthday surprise in there!

Since this was my very first attempt making a purse shaped
card, I don't think it came out to bad! 
Actually, I seem to like it very much!

Now I think I've talked enough,
I'm going to go and rest, and hopefully get some
relief from this head cold of mine!

Did you all happen to notice Anki's post yesterday???
Are those baby shoes just gorgeous or what?

Have you made your challenge card yet for the
Roses On Paper & Belles 'n Whistles challenge?
If not, you still have this week to complete it!
You can find that challenge here!

Thanks for stopping by,
Wishing you all a crafty week!

7 comments:

  1. What beautiful,i love your images and papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lovely card... what an absolute treat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, what an idea!!! :) thank you~!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very beautiful bag! Such stylish!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow what a brilliant idea I have never seen one of these before but love the idea of it you could really hide a lovely surprise in there. Beautiful.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete