Friday, February 12, 2010

Spotlight Friday!

Hello Folks and Happy TGIF!  When I saw this card the other day made by Vanja I knew I have to spotlight it here and show it to you. What a gorgeous card she made using one of my all time favorite Belles 'n Whistles stamps 'Sunshine & Apples", available here




I LOVE her color choice. The light pink and light blue are so perfect together and the image is colored so beautifully. 



Vanja used watercolors for coloring. The lace trim,  matching buttons and flowers are perfecting the card.

This was also Vanja's entry for our last challenge on our Roses on Paper & Belles 'n Whistles combined challenge blog. Our new challenge started on Monday and is a nice color challenge hosted by our very talented Susan. As this is a combined challenge blog now you can enter using your Belles 'n Whistles stamps as well ! :-) You have until February 21st to enter and I hope to see a lot of Belles 'n Whistles entries as well! :-) Oh and I forgot to mention Summer has put up a great prize as always! Winners choice of either a Belles 'n Whistles or Roses on Paper gift certificate.

Have a great weekend!

Hugs,

7 comments:

  1. This is such a pretty card and lovely soft colours.
    Marion

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card Iris,i love your image and colours.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Iris, this is such an honour for me to be in the spotlight! I really love Belles 'n Whistles stamps, I'm glad you like my card! :)

    Hugs, Vanja

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is gorgeous card Vanja, she is so talented! Love her work! Hugs,Moni

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is absolutely GORGEOUS! I love seeing these spotlights! Way To Go!
    Hugs
    Lynda

    ReplyDelete