Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Are you ready?

Ready for another teaser? Yes? Well then let me show you a little snipet from another super cute, soon to be released new Belles 'n Whistles image wich I already colored in. Hmmmm, well maybe not just yet... Just a few moments longer! :-D
First I like to show you a card I made matching the gift set I made earlier. I already showed you the gift wrap, the tiny basket and the little bag. But I never showed the matching card. So finally here it is and I used Cupcake as my image:


 

And here's the whole set now, hope you like it:




So but now the wait is over and I'll reveal the little snippet of my image :-) Here it is:





Well can you already guess what it's going to be? Have a hunch? Let us know what you think!!!
And make sure to stop by here frequently for daily sneak peeks!

Have a great day and thanks for visiting our blog today!

Hugs,





12 comments:

  1. Wowww Iris,what beautiful,i love your image and colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yellow and green are my favorite colors, and this set is just adorable! My guess is a turtle sitting in a kiddy pool. Can't wait for the blog hop and the reveal of the stamps! Any ideas for dates???

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG
    Gorgeous things allover
    love THE colorings;)

    digihugs Sonja

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the gift set that is amazing. Someone is so lucky. The peek is soo cute I can't wait to see the whole thing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your gift set is absolutely stunning, I love it. As for the sneaky peek it looks like a child sitting in a paddling pool, can't wait for the blog hop.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute! This is always a visual stimulating blog.

    Hugs
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is so gorgeous, and my guess for the sneak peek, is a little one in a wading pool : )

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your gift set is just stunning!
    As for the sneaky peak - beautiful colouring - looks like a happy baby in a paddling pool - can't wait to see the whole thing!!
    Love, Andrea xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is such a pretty gift set. Sneek peek looks like a child in a paddling pool.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful gift set, really really adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fab card and image! Hugs,moni

    ReplyDelete