Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Hello



Can you feel how spring´s in the air? The warm sun, singing birds, tiny flowers starting to peak through...? That´s what inspired me to use these light colors for that card and send out a spring-ish hello to all of you.

I used Tania Baking here. I love how she´s standing there totally being concentrated to stirring in that bowl. And every time I wonder what she´s going to bake. Well, since spring is coming - how about a yummy carrot cake?

So, I am wishing all of you a happy, spring-ish tuesday. Enjoy the sun!

6 comments:

  1. What a very sweet card. I love the sketch and the papers and colours! I also hope that spring is goming very very soon. Regards Ageeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really pretty card, and love the flowers and papers too.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. jaw droppingly gorgeous ! such lovely detail and colouring !
    hugs
    maddy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally adorable card and colours

    ReplyDelete