Friday, March 5, 2010

It's Sneak-a-Peek Time!

Well! It's finally time to start talking about an exciting new collection of Belles 'n Whistles stamps, coming very soon! It's exciting for more than one reason. Perhaps it's because it covers more than one season. And maybe it's because the designs are so very cute! You'll soon be able to see what my excitement is all about! ;D

Thought I would open the first Sneak-a-Peek puzzle with a little fun...the center piece, which will be revealed fully tomorrow, is somewhat transparent...sorta. You can almost see what the piece is hiding! Check back tomorrow for the piece's reveal, and perhaps another puzzle piece uncovered!
Summer =)

5 comments:

  1. OMGosh! I'm getting all heart-beaty thinking of NEW releases in your store!!! lol! Yes, I can see a slight image in the center ... kinda looks like she's baking?!! Ohhhh! I NEED to know! LOL!! I'll be back tomorrow to see this cutie patootie! :)
    luv,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this image and can't wait to color her up!!!! I wanted it since I seen it!!!!
    I am sure they will all be too cute for words!!!
    :)Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh you really are a tease, can't wait to see it.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it has something to do with baking? Even with that tiny little tease,it looks adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I figured it out! Went to EB's SASS gallery and had a look around (I tried to patient for the reveal, but just couldn't wait! LOL). So cute!

    ReplyDelete