Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Let´s have a ride!



Happy tuesday to all of you! Are you as excited as we are about the coming blog hop? Oh, you all will love these cute new images! And I will stop talking about it now or I might reveal some of the secrets we try to keep! ;o)

To make waiting time a little sweeter for you I thought I would share a card that I made last weekend using one of the christmas stamps from last year. I kept it quite simiple, without a lot of embellishments to not overload the card. You see, these christmas images can be used all year long - and Belle still loves her christmas gift. She and her little teddy are riding around for hours and start on a new adventure every day. That´s what little girls´ dreams are made of.

So, let´s see what adventure is coming our way today. Why not sending Belle on a trip around where you live, taking a few photos and share those with us in our "where Belle lives challenge"?

9 comments:

  1. What a friggin beeautiful card Kathrin! It needs to be framed and hung on a wall....LOVE IT! =) And yes, I wanna see where else Belle lives! I'm longing to see out people's front doors, down a little street, in a train station or a nice park...SOMETHING other than the mountain in back of my house, LOL!=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful. I love it. Thanks for sharing it. Angela

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeously stunning card, love that image and the corner frame you used really sets it off. Thanks for sharing.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow wow wow! Truly STUNNING! Beautifully colored image!! Looooove it! And yes ... I'm excited to see the images on the blog hop! :)
    hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  5. This image is incredible adorable and the card is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG! This image is the most precious yet. And the card is absolutely gorgeous. I really must have this stamp!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd of never thought to use her outside of Christmas, great idea...and beautiful card, love the colors and that pretty corner piece!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous card. Love the layering and the image is just too cute. Jaqui x

    ReplyDelete