Monday, March 8, 2010

A Little Clearer....


Baaaugh! I forgot to unveal the piece of the first puzzle I had posted about! My apologies fro leaving you hanging! So here it is, uncovered for you to catch even more of a glimpse of what's going on below....hmmmmmm?! =)
And I hate to be a spoiler, but I think I'd better save the rest of the image unveiling for the DT...we are having a blog hop afterall, so I wouldn't want to give everything away so easily just yet, LOL!
A short post, but do check back as more sneak peeks of more images are coming your way! =)
Summer =)

11 comments:

  1. Oh I knew it was her!!! I have all the EB images etched in my brain!! haha
    She is just adorable!!!!
    Can't wait to see the rest!
    :)Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my god i just know its going to be beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh oh, I know I know.... LOL
    Are we all getting a little too excited?
    Hugs
    Lynda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww this is exciting...and a blog hop TOO ! I'm going to keep a lookout . Hugz xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh boy it looks so cute already, can't wait to see the rest of it.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, I already must have her and haven't even seen the whole thing yet! ;) She's beautiful, looking forward to seeing more.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my love the look on her face - can't wait to see the rest of the image!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Summer! You're a tease!! LOL! I can't wait for the release! I know it's going to be as sweet as ever! :)
    luv,
    elise

    ReplyDelete
  9. How mean to tease us. You know we are like a bunch of children and cannot patiently wait to see what it is. We not only want to know what it specifically is, we want to know NOW. When it comes to new stamps we are like children with!!! Seriously cannot wait, Love NEW releases!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooh that looks so cute!! I can't wait to see the whole thing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So great sneak peek, image is so cute! Hugs;moni

    ReplyDelete