Saturday, March 13, 2010

A Little Clearer...

Okay...so here the piece of the image is. A little CLEARER for you! And that's about all I'm gonna give you too, until the official release! I will say though that the stamps for this next release are absolutely fresh and exciting and wonderful--aren't all of Elisabeth's works wonderful though?! ;D

12 new images and 2 opportunities to win an entire set of new stamps! Read the below posting and join in on the Where Do They Live? Challenge!

Be back again tomorrow with perhaps another teeny peek...

Happy Saturday!

Summer =)

5 comments:

  1. Great sneak peek! I cant wait to see all! Hugs;moni

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dusting a chandelier? LOL I think I spend too much time cleaning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmmmm (finger tapping my chin)... not quite understanding this snippit of the image. Maybe ... she's adjusting something on a cuckoo clock? lol! Hmmm, excited to know! :)
    hugs,
    elise

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hummm... You stumped me on this one!!!
    Looks like an apron though!!
    Whatever it is I am sure it is adorable and I can't wait to see the rest!!
    12 new images!!! Yippee there goes my allowance!! haha
    :)Kathy

    ReplyDelete