Wednesday, March 31, 2010

A Little Summertime Fun!


Hello Everyone and Happy Wednesday! Do you like to go for a swim? I love to swim and be in the water and so is Belle. She thought it is time for some Summertime fun already. This gorgeous stamp is another cutie from the new Belles 'n Whistles release called  Tube Wear and now available HERE. She reminds me so much of my daughter when she was a child. It was almost impossible getting her out of the water...lol.

I colored Belle using my Copics. The bottom underneath her feet is made out of Ultra Fine Flower Soft 'Raspberry Fizz'. The papers I've used are from Bazzill and Little Yellow Bicycle (Zinnia). Dies and punches used: Martha Stewart Border Punch, Spellbinders Labels 10, Nellie Snellen Oval Multi Frame, Bosskut Daisy Leaves die and Cuttlebug embossing folder circles. The flower is a Trellies Rose from Prima.




Tomorrow's Maundy Thursday already and time for me (as it is a tradition in our family to do this on Maundy Thursday) to color and decorate our Easter eggs. I hope you'll all have a wonderful Easter!

Love and Hugs,


3 comments:

  1. What an adorable image! Love the card, it's gorgeous!
    Hugs
    Kim
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! Love your coloring and vibrant combo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww she's beautiful Iris, and I LOVE the colors you've chosen. That trellis rose is just gorgeous!!! Ahhhh, Summer will be here before we know it, and we'll be seeing lots of little Belles in their swimming tubes at the beaches. ha ha....
    Big Hugs
    Lynda

    ReplyDelete