Monday, March 29, 2010

Miss Belle does her Spring Cleaning!

Happy Happy Monday!  Well, maybe it is for some, but Mondays usually mean I am back at work... I would so much rather be home playing in my craft room!  ha ha
Well, I figured if I had to work, then so should Belle!!!  Oh Noooo.... Just kidding, but I just couldn't resist showing a little love to Belle dusting her Coo-Coo Clock!  That poor girl deserves to take a break, don't you think?   First she's Dusting, then Vacuuming, and doing the laundry, oh my, work work work.... when will it ever end?
My card is a simple one really, but I actually made this card with a dear friend in mind.  She is forever sweeping or dusting something.  I think she has a touch of OCD!  I visit with her and while I'm sitting, she's worrying about her floors or wiping something.  She's done it since we were kids, so I'm used to it. I'm always telling her to SIT DOWN, and take a break! So this card is for her!  It couldn't be more perfect!




Many of you should be getting your stamps any day now.  I know that I can't wait to see what you all will create with them.  I really am loving the clear stamps.  I honestly didn't think I would, but they're great!

I'm curious to know how you all like the clear stamps once you get them and start using them!  Please make sure you let us know, we'd love to hear your feedback.

3 comments:

  1. HI Lynda! How did I know as soon as I started reading this post that it was you?! lol .. because ever since reading about that "butterball" comment, I know by now that you're a blast for giggles! :) Yes, I think Belle does deserve a break, with all that cleaning also! And I know your friend will get a true smile when she receives your lovely card! How sweet of you to give her such a beautiful card with the perfect sentiment "Take a Break"! LOL! Even though Belle is hard at work dusting, she looks gorgeous doing her housework on your card! :)
    Hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Lynda that is gorgeous! I love the colors you've used and I'm sure your friend will be delighted receiving this card!

    Hugs,
    Iris

    ReplyDelete