Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Spotlight Wednesday!

Hi Everyone and Happy Wednesday! Today I'd like to show you a stunning creations which I discovered in our Gallery. Eulanda of  Cards, Cards And More Cards you are in the spotlight today! Eulanda used the sweet Cupcake image to make a birthday card for her sister. What a beeeeeautiful creation Eulanda. I'm sure your sister will be delighted! Thanks for sharing with us, we love what you've done with her!


Cupcake is right now available again in the store (only 9 left!) as are the other stamps from our Sweet Things! collection.  If you haven't had the chance to order one better hurry they are going fast!

Have you already entered our "Where do they live?" challenge? No? Then it is time to do so because I'm sure you don't want to miss the chance of winning that AWESOME prize Summer has for the winner!  And mark your calender for Friday the 19th. Big things are happening on the Belles 'n Whistles blog here :-)

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!

Hugs,



7 comments:

  1. Thats is beautiful!!!
    I can't wait for the 19th!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card with a beautiful image, I'm sure it will be loved.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that rich red color, this is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG thank you all so much! Imagine my surprise just now, when I was going through my Google Reader and saw my card. What the heck is this? Oh!! COOL!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete