Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Sweet bundle of love - Too cute

Hej ladies!

It's getting closer to the weekend and I can tell you - I'm soo looking fwd to that. Why?
Well - I want more time to colour these new BnW cuties. I think they are so adorable all of them - so it's hard to choose - right? And for those of you that are hesitating just because they are clear stamps - I can only say - that you def. need to try for yourself. My personal experience is that they work perfectly. I received a crisp and clear image every time.

So with that said- over to my card for today - showing Bronzing Beauty. Isn't she a cutie?


Coloured her with my copics and tried to have a clean, but Summer-inspired layout. Therefore the flower DP and the big flower (made with ribbon and nesties) behind her. Sentiment from SU. Oh - and of course - some pearls for the "bling-effect" ;-)
Hope you like her and please - feel free to let us know if you have any questions regarding these new cuties.
Kramis - Anki

5 comments:

  1. what a lovely and pretty card. these images are so cute! love your layout, DP and coloring for this card. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anki, this is just gorgeous!!!! WOW! Incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, love the colours, the flower is great.
    :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anki, this is absolutely stunning! i love your choice of colors and the way you've colored her! Truly gorgeous! Love it!
    hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete