Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Tasteful Tuesday

Hiya there, did you had fun in our Blog hop with the newest Spring Cleaning and Summer Release? Oh we're loving these babes!!

Have you ordered yours yet?? I'd LOVE to know.. I AM a curious gal when it comes to these things... and if yes WHICH Stamps??

Come on.. I'd LOVE to hear what you chose for yourself.. who knows.. soon maybe you'll see your name with the winners here when Summer will announce the winner from each DT member's blog. IF you left love on our blogs, that means!! :))

Well, you have seen my Laundry Babe, has she inspired you to smile more often while doing house chores?? Hehe.. I'm working on that!!

I want to share with you two other creations I did with these stamps so far.. and I'm LOVING them! Wanna see??

Here is my Belle with Tube wear.. isn't her expression lovely??







And here is my Bronzing Beauty.. she's a real Diva, don't you think? I made her for our new fun challenge that will be starting today at ROP/BNW challenge blog.. It's MY challenge this time, and I'm sure you will be able to join in the fun. Check the challenge now, to see what my fellow DT friends have created with these gorgeous babes. I'm SURE you'll love their cards.





Okay.. so now I want to hear something from you. Remember... stamps will start shipping next Friday.. so hurry with your order if you "NEED" your BnW fix!!!

Smiles!!

12 comments:

  1. WOW! Your cards are amazing!! Nope, I haven't ordered any yet.
    Hope to see my name in the winners post! Fingers crossed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! I'm just crossing my fingers if I am one of the lucky contest or blog hop winners! I did order some of the older images though - my favorite is the little girl serving lemonade!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very lovely stamps, especially Tube Wear, but I wonder the pricing of them. How can rubber stamps cost 8,95$ (~6,65€) and clear stamps 7,95$ (~5,90€)? Shouldn't clear stamps be clearly cheaper?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards. I have not ordered yet I have not had time with all the easter stuff for school going on. I am going to get on later with any luck or I will need to wait till Thursday when I am finally free for a day. I love all of them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh i really wanted to order when i saw them but alas payday is still a few days off. Crossing my fingers that maybe i won something during the hop either way i excited that these are in clear now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Even I really want to win some stamp I never won any blogkandy and So I did order my favourite your stamp laundry bell and few more. I could really related to couple of new stamps. I am really looking forward to get those and actually my previous order still on the way to me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your cards! I loved the blog hop too - it was my first one. I had hoped that clear stamps would be a little cheaper, but that's how it goes. I ordered Tube Wear, Splashing Good Times (my favorite so far), Goggles, Bronzing Beauty and the Paddle Pool digi stamp. Can't wait to get them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't put my order in yet, low budget this month, but that gorgeous image of Belle with the wishing well will definately be dropping in my shopping basket, as soon as I can.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just know I will be buying all the stamps from the new collection. I just adore each and every single one!

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful cards :) The new images are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for your precious feedback, as for the pricing, I will refer your messages to Summer. Thank you BnW fans, you're the BEST!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I loved them all! but at the risk of divorce...LOL...I had to hold back from buying the whole lot. I'm still hoping I might win a few too. crossing fingers!!!! In the meantime I ordered my absolute favorite...Wishes 2x (one for me and one for my great friend)..then I ordered Watering, Tea Time, and Splashing Good Times. I can't wait to get them. Thanks again for all your hard work on these!

    ReplyDelete