Thursday, March 4, 2010

Trip Down Memory Lane with Lil Miss Poppy!



I think it's good to look back sometimes. I wanted to share one of my favorite cards with you from the Belles N' Whistles collection. Have a look at Lil Miss Poppy! She was the first stamp I did from the very first collection and she's still right up there with on my favs list! There's just so much sweetness in her face and I just love how she's clasping her hands. Just too much adorableness here!

I stamped her with Memento Tuxedo Black on GinaK Luxury Paper (gosh, I becoming a paper snob because I love working with her paper!) and colored her with copics. I added a Prima Flower and ribbon to the layers and used my BasicGrey Bling in the top corner and put some stickles on the flowers and used a glaze pen on the ribbon in her hair to make it look like satin. Her basket of flowers are touched with a glitter pen and I love the brad in the middle of the flowers! I thought the paper needed just a tiny bit of dimension so I ran it through my cuttlebug using my dotted swiss folder. All in all, I think adorable comes to mind!


Isn't her face just the cutest? I could just pinch it all over! Speaking of that cuteness, be on the lookout for our sweetest collection ever! Can we say cuteness to the ninth degree here? Yep, we sure can so get ready for some fabulousness coming your way!

I hope you enjoyed my little trip down memory lane with these fabulous stamps! So tell me what's your favorite stamps of all times with our sweet Belles N' Whistles? We love hearing your thoughts! Enjoy!

Card Ingredients:

Lil' Miss Poppy by Belles N' Whistles, Junebug paper and brads by BasicGrey, Stickles, Prima Flowers, Glaze and Glitter pen by Jelly Roll, dotted swiss cuttlebug folder, BasicGrey Bling, copics, nestabilities

1 comment: