Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Day at the beach..


I've colored Bronzing Beauty weeks before and finally made a card for this post. She was colored with Copics. I've colored her a bit darker than usual to show some sunburn :) She was cut out and mounted on 3d foam. Did some faux stitching and paper piercing. 

I took inspiration from Debbie Olson's card. I just love love love her work. I hope she doesn't mind. Thank you Miss Debbie! :) 


For the sand and water background, I airbrushed (water) with BG01 and (sand) E30 & E31. For the sea foam, I used liquid applique and some glitters. Flip flops are from my stash (local bookstore find). Starfish, sand dollar and Crab are MS punches. The starfish is the  die cut inside the sand dollar.. I hope I made sense.

Thanks for stopping by and for any comments you may leave!
Have a wonderful day!

Stamp: Belles N Whistles Bronzing Beauty
Ink: Memento Black, Distress inks for sponging on sand dollar and starfish.
Paper: Cosmo Cricket Snorkel, Neon green and orange mats are from a 12x12 stack (no idea what brand)
Coloring Medium: Copics
Accessories: MS Punches Sand Dollar and Crab, Flip flops, Liquid Applique, glitter



3 comments:

  1. wooow so beautifull ! Joyce x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card and love the flip flops - they match the stamp perfectly. Jaqui x

    ReplyDelete