Friday, April 9, 2010

Fancyful Friday



Hello Dear Belles 'n Whistles Friends and Happy TGIF :-)! I hope you all had a fabulous week and are looking forward to a nice and relaxing weekend! Well I know mine wont be that relaxing because we are still replacing our windows but planning on doing the last one on Saturday, YAY! However, after that everything is nice and new and thats why I'm still looking forward to it. In the course of all this I also rearranged our dining room and in our bay there we have now a nice separate sitting area. Can't wait sitting there and enjoying my coffee or tea. Like Belle is enjoying her cup of tea here on my card. Isn't she just adorable sitting there on the stump and savor cookies, tea and fresh air? This adorable new clear stamp from our Spring Cleaning and Summertime Collection called 'Tea Time' is now available HERE!






I made this card for a friends birthday, she also likes to sit outside and enjoying a cup of coffee. Do you have a favorite place where you like to sit and enjoy a cup of tea or coffee?



Belle is colored with Copics and I added stickles for some highlights. The flowers are from Magnolia and I addeed Stickles to them as well for some more glitz. Magnolia flowers and Stickles can be found at Roses on Paper where I bought mine.

Thanks for visiting us here today on the Belles 'n Whistles Blog and have a wonderful and creative weekend!

Love and Hugs,

5 comments:

  1. wow stunning colouring Iris...this little beauty is next on my list
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card - the colours are so delicate. Jaqui x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just beautiful, Iris! Wonderful colouring. :)

    I received the whole release today (which I won) and I can't wait to start playing! :)

    Hugs, Vanja

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card - and awesome coloring!

    ReplyDelete