Friday, April 2, 2010

The Spotlight is on.....



 I was just browsing around the gallery, and I found a little something!  Something, so precious that I just had to share it with all of you. 
So I decided that the Spotlight had to be turned on, and it's shining directly on this fantastic card by Mina Hartley.



Now how sweet is that card?  I love all those layers and the attention to detail, but most importantly do we ever get tired of seeing Belle giving her bear "A Beary Big Hug"?  No way!  She's a true beauty for sure.

Thank you Mina, for sharing this gorgeous card in our Galleria.


Make sure you stop in over at Elisabeth Bells Blog on Saturday 6:00 PM Arizona time, for the unveiling of something PRECIOUS!

11 comments:

  1. oh wow wow wo thank you so much Lynda...Im thrilled to bits
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Mina! That is awesome that your card is in the spotlight and so well deserved! Hugs, Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! This is such a GORGEOUS card! Yes, I absolutely love all those layers of beautiful paper!!! And I love how she's colored her image! Sooo LOVELY!
    hugs,
    elise

    ReplyDelete
  4. She does do great stuff doesn't she? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute card:)
    I love this stamp very much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Conrats to Mina its only what she deserve.
    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Mina, well deserved.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats Mina well deserved you are super talented :)hugs Toni

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a wonderfully interesting blog. I have really enjoyed reading it.
    Susan
    http://amazingcouponanddiscountdeals.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a beautiful card! The image colouring is excellent. Gorgeous papers and I love the ribbon treatment too.
    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card, Mina! I really love the image.
    Hugs, Vanja

    ReplyDelete