Thursday, April 15, 2010

Spotlight Thursday


Hello friends and welcome to another Spotlight Day here on the Belles 'n Whistles Blog. Today Judi from Judi's Craft Corner is our Spotlight. Judi is one of our lucky winners from the last Belles 'n Whistles Blog Hop. Yesterday I received an email from her telling me that she made a card using her prize 'Splashing Good Times'. And curious as I was I went right away to her blog and what I saw blew me away. What a wonderful bright and summery card Judi made! But see for yourselves...



Don't you agree with me? I love the pink and the green and the coloring is fabulous! Thanks Judi for sharing that wonderful card with us! 

Do you want to be in the Belles 'n Whistles Spotlight? Just let us know about your cards or projects you've created using one of our stamps. You can also upload your creations to our GALLERY so we can all see them!

Thanks for visiting our blog today!

Hugs,

2 comments:

  1. What a sweet and cute card, wonderful colours!
    Hugs Jacqueline

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card the the bright summery colours. Roll on sunshine weather so we can all have some 'Splashing Good Times'. :-) xx

    ReplyDelete