Monday, April 12, 2010

Tea Time

Happy Monday everyone!! I'm a bit late in posting this for all of you this morning, it's been a very hectic weekend. I'd like to share with you a card I made using one of the latest stamps called Tea Time. I decided to use various shades of blues and purples.
The type of card I made with her is called a Joy Fold card. This is a cute and fun way to create a card because you get to lift up the flaps to get to the center.
My apologies for the photos, the lighting was really hard to work with since I took these photos off of my iphone. But I really LOVE my iphone!! Anyway... if you haven't gotten your set of the latest Belles n' Whistles stamps, head on over to the store now!! The card was made using paper and bling from Basic Grey which I purchased from Roses on Paper.
Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you have a great day!!

2 comments:

  1. Good morning Jodi, wow what gorgeous cards hunny i am absolutely loving them all Hope you are well and enjoying some lovely weather, hugs Linda x

    ReplyDelete