Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Time for some cleaning



That little coocoo living in this beautiful german watch was a bit upset because his home was full of dust. So, Belle came to the rescue and decided to clean it to make that little bird happy again. Wow, can you see all the dust that is whirling up? I had to sneeze several times while I put this card together because of the dust in the air. ;o) Of course it´s only dust I created by making tiny dots with my Copic markers.

So, to keep this post short I tell you that I am going to do some cleaning myself now - Belle didn´t want to clean my house too after finishing hers - and then I am going outside to enjoy the sunny and warm weather. But before leaving I want to wish all of you a wonderful and happy wednesday!

7 comments:

  1. Oh Kathrin, this is gorgeous! I still can't figure out how Belle can look so beautiful while doing her cleaning! If only we all could look THAT GOOD! ha ha
    Big Hugs
    Lynda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowwww,what a beautiful card,i love your image and colours.
    So gorgeous papers and details.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card! What a sweet image.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful, love your colors and your adorable image!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the card! I really like how you have combined the papers to give it a vintage look!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty card! love the flowers and image!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is absolutely lovely; the colours makes this a beautiful card !

    ReplyDelete