Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Tough Tuesday



I finally got to use this cute stamp called "Goggles"! Wanted to do so since I got it but there wasn´t the right idea in my mind yet. And now I finally got it.LOL

He´s such a cutie! I love his sturdy legs and the way he´s standing there - but most of all that doubting expression on his face. And that´s why I added this sentiment to the card. Is there anyone not remembering that feeling you had whenever it came to any firsts? That feeling of being torn apart between wanting to try something that looks fun and being afraid of it probably not being so much fun as it looked like? I have been a quite antsy child and so if this stamp showed a girl it could have been me. ;o) But maybe I am wrong and he´s just looking for the right place to lay down his towel?

Well, however - I can proove that just a little later he had so much fun: Splashing Good Times shows it! Maybe he was just waiting for Belle to help him a little... That´s what big sisters are for!

5 comments:

  1. Awesome card ! Love the cute little tough one, though. The various patterned paper and your organizing it; all goes so beautifully well together !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh boy, what a sweet card and I just love the sentiment that you used!!!It fits so perfectly :-)
    XX Kathi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card, love that image and your sentiment is just so apt.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic card! Love the colors - and all the detail!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like this card. The image is sweet. Your coloring is great and the layout of the card is just right. Not to mention all the great DP's!
    R/

    ReplyDelete