Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Belle Watering!

Hey there, everyone! I am Andrea, one of the new girls here at Belle's 'N Whistles. I am so excited to be here and to be a part of this amazing group of ladies. I am already having a blast with these gals and look forward to getting to know you all, as well. For my post today, I have used an adorable stamp called Watering. I think she is so pretty! I wanted to go with something a little softer on this card, so I used some papers with delicate patterns and soft colors. I think purple and yellow are gorgeous together. I colored this adorable stamp with Prismacolor Pencils and OMS. I have also added some Twinkling H2O's to the colored image for shimmer, as well as some glamour dust to the flowers to add a little sparkle. I added a bit of stickles to this little doll so she would shine! I hope you like her! Have a wonderful day, everyone!!

8 comments:

  1. I love that image too :) Your card is gorgeous and your colouring beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Andrea this is beautiful!!! Congrats on your first post here, so glad to have you with us! :-) Love how you've colored Belle! This little cutie is one of my favorites as well and your flowers are awesome.

    Hugs,
    Iris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely Gorgeous! I love the color combo and the flowers are delicate without being over the top, almost like they're from the top of a wedding cake. Wonderful, :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh now this is stunning, love the image and the softness of the colours and colouring medium. Perfectly embellished.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!!! This is such a good place to post. These comments really make a gal feel great!!! Thanks so much ladies. :) Hugs to you all~
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Andrea!!!

    Oh this is absolutely GORGEOUS!!!! These colors you've used are sooooo lovely and of course the flowers are BEAUTIFUL! I love how you've colored Belle and she looks so happy watering her little flowers here on your lovely card! What a WONDERFUL card Andrea!!

    Big Hugs to You!
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhh wowww Andrea,what a beautiful card,i love your image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so beautiful! The lemon yellow and purple are awesome together. You do wonderful work Andrea! Everything you put together compliments the stamp perfectly!

    ReplyDelete