Monday, May 17, 2010

Gift time over at RoP/BnW

Happy Monday to you all!

We are on our way back from Zürich when you are reading this.
Therefore this is a very short post from me to let you know about the challenge over at RoP/BnW.

This time it was my turn to set the challenge - so what do I want you to create? Gifts in anyway you like.

I decided to do this giftbag that I think is just perfect and very quick to put together. I found the tutorial a long time ago over at Angie Juda's blog. She's one talented lady.

Well - her you have the result. Hope you like it and that you stop by our RoP/BnW blog and join us.

Tons of hugs!

Anki

3 comments:

  1. Cute little gift bag. I have seen a few creations lately with the 'dotty' borders and it really makes a difference to the image.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh what beautiful Anki,i love your image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete