Saturday, May 29, 2010

Hearty Thanksgiving

Hello! I am one of the new girls in the Belles'n Whistles design team. My name is Audhild and I come from Norway. I am so happy to be a part of this team. Today I will show you the card I made for the design team call. If you have visited my blog or looked at my design team application, you have already seen my card.


I have used the stamp Hearty Thanksgiving. The image is coloured with distress ink, refillers.
I have sewed around the image and the pattern papers. The edges are inked with distress ink, vintage photo.

I have decorated my card with roses, leaves, a napkin, pearls and some tickets. I have added stickles on the roses and parts of the image.




11 comments:

  1. WOW this is STUNNING ~ Congratulations on your new DT post xx Lizzy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a stunning card, love it.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card!!!
    Love the flowers you used!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's gorgeous! Congrats on becoming one of the new DT members - I can totally see why you were asked:) I love this stamp! Susie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Audhild... this is STUNNING work! Absolutely GORGEOUS! Your colouring is beautiful, the flowers are beautiful ... oh how I LOVE flowers also ... just everything is perfect!

    Big Hugs!
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  6. ohhh wowww So beautiful card.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Audhild I love the colours and tones you have used. I can't wait to see what you and the DT create. :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. GORGEOUS! I love the soft color scheme. :)

    ReplyDelete