Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Lazy Summer Days




Hello Friends and Happy Hump Day! First of all I like to remind you that today is the last day of our Belles 'n Whistles Design Team Call! If you haven't entered yet you can still do so till tonight! See all the conditions of application and enter HERE! 

For my card today I was inspired by the already nice and warm/hot weather we are having here in Florida.  So I decided to make a bright and summery card. And also one of my favorite card styles, an easel card, just love 'em.  The cute image is called 'Goggles' from Belles 'n Whistles latest collection Spring, Cleaning & Summertime available HERE. I colored the sweet little boy with my Copics and the DP is all Bo Bunny. 


Border Punch is from Martha Stewart and the Sentiment is from Magnolia which I got from Roses on Paper.
I set highlights with Stickles, Flower Soft and a Pearl Pen and added Jolee's and outline stickers to embellish.

Here is a close up of the cute little boy:



More detailed pictures and a list of Copics used you'll find on my blog here.

I wish you all a wonderful day and good luck to all of you who entered our DT call! 

Hugs,


9 comments:

  1. WOW! This is absolutely stunning! Luv everything about it. Lotsa luv xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is just perfection!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card Iris.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowee Iris! This is real FUN! Love the bright colors and gorgeous embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooohhhhh I love this stamp so much, its next on my wish list...stunning colouring as always Iris, fantastic colours for the image too
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a fun layout and the colouring is amazing! Beautiful card. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card Iris! I love the bright summery colors!
    hugs,
    Gini

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous colouring of that cute boy:O) Gorgeous card, Iris.
    Hugs, Nancy;O)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a stunning card and I think that little boy is such a cutie.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete