Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Let´s have a drink


Belle is really enjoying the warm and sunny weather at her end of the world. She loves to be in the garden, sit in the sun and look at all the flowers that are growing in her garden. Can there be anything better?
But the sun made her thristy and so she went in her kitchen to make herself a fresh and yummy lemonade. Those lemons come from her garden and are just picked from the big lemon tree that also give such a nice shadow. Can you here the sound those ice cubes are making when touching the glass?

I didn´t use those typical summer colors on my card but "Lemonade Anyone" from the very first Belles´n´Whistles collection is showing everyting that makes a perfect summer day. That dotted flower was just perfect to go with how I colored the bow in her hair and could there be any better embellishment than some slices of lemon?

As always Belle is very generous and is going to share her cocktail with all of you. So, pick a glass before they´re all gone!

7 comments:

  1. Hi I love your card, nice colour combination!
    Regards Ageeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet card! I just used this stamp and I konw I will use it many more times!!

    Here is my card
    http://mscrapping.blogspot.com/2010/05/my-first-bellesn-whistles-card.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card....The image is so sweet!
    smiles...Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card and thank you for the story behind it lol! Luv your lo and colour combo. Lotsa luv xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card,i love your image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers and details.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. They may not be the tpyical summer colours but they make a great colour combination for this beautiful card.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete