Thursday, May 27, 2010

Lifes a beach.......

Good Morning!!!
(I am so happy to be posting here as
a DT member! Thanks to all for the
congrats!! I really appreciate them all!!)

Anyways after having temps in the 90's
yesterday I thought the image for today
was quite fitting!


She looks nice and cool doesn't she?
I just adore this sweet image and loved
coloring her in! I went again with
a shabby style and decided to go along
another card with handmade flowers.
This color combo is a bit different for
me but the papers were perfect!


I have used twinkling h20's and distress
inks to color Belle in.

Don't forget you have until Sunday June 6th
to play along in the challenge here.
I can't wait to see all your gorgeous creations!
Have a lovely day!!

:)Kathy


9 comments:

  1. Beautiful card!! i love the flowers and colours you used!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a lovely card!!! I agree Life is a beach.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kathy, this turned out beautiful!
    hugs,
    Gini

    ReplyDelete
  4. BEAUTIFUL! Love the image, love what you did with it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty card - love those colours!
    Diane x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, what fabulous colour and texture - absolutely stunning! Your colouring is way above the bar!
    Hugs
    Annika

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kathy! What a GORGEOUS card!!!!!! STUNNING work as always and your distressing is always something to drool over!! :) Your colouring is always so BEAUTIFULLY FAB ... love love love everything!!!!!

    Big Hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card and I love your flowers, a really cute image which works perfectly with your papers.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card Kathy, beautiful image and gorgeous flowers. :-) xx

    ReplyDelete