Monday, May 10, 2010

Never ending card for Mother

Hej!

Hope you all had a wonderful Mother's Day yesterday! I did not celebrate - since Mother's Day in Sweden isn't until May 30th. However - I decided to try to make one of these never ending cards. I found the tutorial here and it's actually really easy to make one.

I decided to use Belle Dusting Cuckoo and coloured her with my copics.
The DPs that I used are all from SU (thank you Lim). Roses from RoP, Mor = Mother in Swedish - cut out with my Revolution and I added a few dew drops. I realized later that the roses were maybe a little bit too big - but it works anyway :-) When you open the card - this is what it looks like inside:


The text is a greeting in Swedish for Mom's ;-). Added a SU ribbon and some dew drops.
Then you flip the card again and then it will look like this: - also a little sentiment in Swedish saying Mother, little Mother - is there anyone like you?
Then I will finish the last page of the card - with adding all the names of us 4 daughters with families. Used the same DPs.

Hope you like it and that you dare to try to make one yourself! I promise you - it's great fun!

Also - I hope you remember to apply for our DT call that is open  until May 12th! Read all about it here.

Finally - I want to say Happy b'day Sis (my sister Pernilla turns 40 today!)

Kram - Anki

8 comments:

  1. A beautiufl card, just noticed your sisters name and remembered i had a friend in Italy whoae name was Pernilla, does she have a daughter called Jessica? that would be a rela coincidence
    smiles
    Paola

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks forthe link I have just had a look and its so much simpler than I thought it would be...your is fabulous and I love the image
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Anki you did it :-) and it came out BEAUTIFULLY!!!! Love it and I adore how you colored Belle! I'll definitely try to make one!
    Happy B'day to your sis!

    Hugs,
    Iris

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh wowwww Anki,what a beautiful card,i love your image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Anki. Lovely colours. I think the rose is perfect. :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh yes... never ending card, with never ending love, that is, what a loving momy, is worth to earn!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. KE HERMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSA TE KEDO!!!!
    WOW!!! KE CREATIVIDAD TIENES!!!!

    ReplyDelete