Thursday, May 20, 2010

A New Calendar Page - Belles 'n Whistles Style

WOW - Can you believe the month of May is almost over???  I can't - Where has the time gone?

We certainly have had a lot of stuff going on here this month, haven't we?  We have new DT members, and today I'm going to show you a new Calendar page for my Birthday Calendar.  Everyone is busy busy busy, so I don't think I have more than just my own to show you today.  Speaking of busy.....  You are definitely going to want to stop back here on Monday for something new to do....  =)  That's all I'll say about that for now!  ha ha

If you haven't had a chance to welcome our newest DT members, I have links here.  Give them a nice warm Belles 'n Whistles Welcome!  I can assure you, the inspiration that they bring will amaze you!


 
Alright, now on with this months Calendar Page:
May is usually a great time to start being outside more, and even serving drinks to those hard workers doing yard work, right?  So I thought I would use "Lemonade Anyone" for this months calendar page.  She's just such a little doll, and I have missed using her!  I love the bright cheery colors of the papers that I used, so I colored her to match, and added my punched flowers to the page.

I used a Martha Stewart edge punch for the borders on the yellow and the orange papers.  Isn't it just so cool?  I love that punch!  The letters that spell out the month, are stamps from Stampin' Up called "Notebook Alphabet".  My son actually stamped them for me, and then I colored them, and cut them out.  I thought they would look cool on little circles.  They really seem to pop out at you!  I love it!

I have to say, I'm really getting in to making these calendar pages.  I should just go ahead and do the rest of the months in the year so that I can finally assemble it!  But..... TIME.... Time is always a factor when it comes to things like that! 

Okay, I think I've said enough, if you want to create a calendar page, you can grab the template on the right side toolbar.  Don't worry about the month that is written there, it can be changed, or you can remove it completely like I did for this one.
Don't forget about our Galleria, we'd love to see the work that you create. 

Wishing you a Whistling Day!  =)


 

3 comments:

  1. oh wow Lynda the colours on this are just amazing...stunning work as always
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete