Saturday, May 15, 2010

Presenting you...


Finally....
without further adieu...


Little Rapunzel!!!











Isn't she cute, as I had told you yesterday?! Oh Elisabeth has really outdid herself again, and that cute look won my heart straightaway! And form the comments you left me yesterday, it seems that it won YOU over as well!









You can purchase this cutie patootie here

I had so much fun colouring her, she is a darling! And can be use for lots and lots of ideas, gift ideas, and cards for all occasions.

This is what I did with her, and you'll find details on my blog as for what papers, etc I used.







This is talented Iris' card. Isn't she goegeous with those soft tones as well? You have our word that this digi is so worth having!

edited to add some more samples from the DT 

Here are two gorgeous cards from our wonderful Lynda: 



And here is our amazing Lils project:




Have a lovely day, and good luck for the DT call. It was sooo difficult choosing, but for those who won't make it this time, you will have other lovely chances with BnW DT, it won't be our last! :)

Summer will be back with the definite names soon!! She's naughty, keeping you all in suspense!!! :)

Hugs, and happy weekend!!



10 comments:

  1. ran right over and snatched her up so cutttee. sad i did not make the dt but oh well maybe next time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is absolutely adorable! Stunning cards!
    Hugs, Vanja

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooooh! She is most definitely ADORABLE!!! I love her!!! And what STUNNING creations all colored to PERFECTION! Wow wow wow!
    Hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, she's way too cute! Beautiful cards too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just purchased her! I luv her! All the DT creations are just beautiful.

    xoxo,
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww, love it!!! I love all the little floral details and the samples are incredible!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ladies, these cards and projects are just stunning! And little Rapunzel is such a cutie... Had to skip this release but I for sure will buy it!

    Big hugs to all of you!
    Kathrin

    ReplyDelete
  8. love her.can i use the digis for the belles and whistles challenges please xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh this reminds me of daisy and was only taliking to elizabeth this week about daisy being my fave stamp and she looks like her just all grown up cant wait to play off to buy

    ReplyDelete
  10. A gorgeous selection of cards, a really cute image and some amazing colouring.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete