Friday, May 21, 2010

Shake It Up!!

Hey there!! I hope all of you are doing well on this wonderful Friday! Today I'm sharing a card using one of my favorite stamps from Belles n' Whistles called Beary Big Hugs. I just LOVE this stamp and this time decided to make a shaker card with it. I used to create lots of shaker cards when I first began stamping. One of the fun things about them is that you can add all kinds of things you want to be inside your shaker box.
Here's a different view of the card to show that I have added some dew drops in various colors to match the card.
A closer look at the image, and items in my shaker box. I also added some glitter and red beads. I plan to create more of them since it has been a while. For more details please stop by my blog.
I wish all of you a wonderful weekend, and hope you will join us back here on Monday for something NEW and fun!!

8 comments:

  1. WOW this is stunning, such a cute image.. ace colouring & luv the colour combo xx Lizzy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow lovely card. i love this stamp will have to get it. x laura x

    ReplyDelete
  3. STUNNING! Luv this stamp too, also need to get it. You've really done a brilliant job with the colouring. Just luv the shaker card idea, looks really fab! Lotsa luv xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow - I love the shaker box thingy! How cool!! You know how to work with reds so well. Every time I see something you've done in reds, I can't believe how "rich" and vibrant it looks. BEAUTIFUL!!! EVERY TIME!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this style of cards you can give them so much character which is exactly what you did here. Gorgeous image and great layout too.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So BEAUTIFUL card Jodi,i love your image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers and details.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, I love the dew drops you have used. :-) xx

    ReplyDelete