Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Still more gifts....



How are you doing all today? Well Anki talked about our ongoing challenge over at the combined challenge blog yesterday and that it is all about gifts this time. Anki you did a great job on your project and picking the theme for the challenge, I had a blast doing my gift bag. And because it was so much fun I decided to make another gift. This time I altered a tin can. It is one of the containers Prima flowers come packed in.


I used Tea Time as my image (part of it to fit my lid). I colored it using my Copics and did all the distressing with distress inks Brushed Corduroy and Bundled Sage. The flowers are from Prima and to add a little sparkle I used Stickles Stardust.


The DP is from Basic Grey's newest collection Capella, right now available at Roses on Paper. A few more photos and some info on the Copics used will be available a little later today on my blog here
 

I hope I could inspire you a bit to stop by at our Roses on Paper & Belles 'n Whistles combined challenge blog and join us fore this fabulous challenge!
 
 
Love & Hugs, 



7 comments:

  1. So beautiful Iris,i love your image and the colours.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's gorgeous Iris sweetie xxx Yum yum!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! It's absolutely gorgeous! Love the colours and colouring! Susie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely adorable. What a great way to recycle those prima container. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute idea! The tin is beautiful! And I love the colouring. TFS hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohh, I LOVE this!! The colours you've chosen are gorgeous and I love how you've dressed up your doiley!! I hang onto functional packaging items thinking I am going to alter them, and this has me inspired to do just that!! Can I copy yours, every single detail?? Because it is way too fabulous not to, lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my this is beautiful, you have worked wonders on this little tin.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete