Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Sunshine and Apples



Hi! I'm Gini and this is my first post as part of the Design Team! I am so happy to share with you a card made using Sunshine and Apples from Belles N Whistles. I live in the mountains of North Carolina, and apples are one of our main products. We have an Apple Festival every year at Labor Day - so this stamp just makes me smile!

I think I distressed this card every way possible - tearing, shredding, inking with distress inks, glimmer mist. I even distressed my ribbon that I used to make the flower, with ink and glimmer mist, to make it match my DP papers a little better. Don't forget to enter our DIY flower challenge at the BnW blog. You could win a $25 gift certificate to Belles N Whistles! How is that for a sweet prize?

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. I just love everything about it. Thanks for sharing. Angela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gini!!Great card. You have a fabulous day!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gini! This is BEAUTIFUL!! I love all this distressing! And the swirls are just gorgeous! Love it all!!! :)
    Big Hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete