Friday, May 7, 2010

TGIF

And I hope you all are feeling creative! Well- this time I would love to see what Belle has been doing - since the last release. I know she's a busy girl - travelling all over the globe:-)

So would you please add a link to your favourite card or project with Belle - so that we could see what she's been up to lately? And who knows - maybe your Belle will be in the BnW Spotlight soon :-)

Well - my project is not going to be ready until Monday - so until then - look what I found - browsing the web. A BnW shirt!

Rachel - this is stunning! And if you go to Rachel's blog - you will see even more cute pics - of her little model wearing this shirt.

Supercute! Love it! Now I need to go and find white little shirts and start colouring for my niece Julia and of course to my son Isac. Thank you Rachel for the inspiration!

Tons of hugs and enjoy your weekend ladies!

Anki

2 comments: