Friday, May 28, 2010

Wishes Do Come True

Hello Friends!  My name is Elise and I'm also one of the new girls here!  Oh gosh, everytime I think about being a part of this lovely group ... I get tickled silly all over again!

I remember the moment I saw my name as one of the new DT's ... oh how I wish I video recorded it!  I was like a girl who just spent a whole day in a candy store ... and ATE the entire store!  LOL!  I jumped up and down, shouted with glee, my heart was pounding a mile a minute ... I mean, I looked like some crazy girl!  And my 3 year old son started jumping up and down with me, and saying, "Yayyyy mommy!  Yayyyy!"  And he didn't even know what he was cheering about!  LOL!  In the meantime, my hubby just sits and stares at us like, "Is this family MINE?!"  hehe!

Well, when I started thinking a bit more clearly, I knew exactly which stamp I'd use and what kind of card I wanted to make.  My wish had come true as being chosen as one of the lucky girls .. therefore I thought it was quite fitting that I use "Wishes".   Isn't she just ADORABLE!  I LOVE her!!!

This card was made for Summer and all the DT's.  Thank you ever so much for welcoming me into your lovely and never ending laughter family, and for making my wish come true!  I am honored beyond words to be surrounded by infinite sweetness and talent!!!

Here's to Wishes Do Come True:


Oh look at this little cutie pie ... looking a little Marilyn Monroe-ish with her cute dress flipping up with the wind!!!!! And remember ... everytime you see a wishing well, a fountain, a wishing pond, heck ... any star in the sky will do too ... remember to make your wish, because ... Wishes DO come true!!!!!

Thank you for visiting us here at Belles 'n Whistles!  And we'd LOVE for you to play with us in our new challenges!  We can't wait for you to ink up your stamps and see what you create!  Yayyy!

Big Hugs to All of You!
Elise

6 comments:

  1. I love this cards so much, Elise! And I really like that stamp, want to buy for me!!
    Alice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Elise! I can well understand your excitement! Beautiful card. Susie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card!!! love the flowers you used!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is just amazing, love how you used the lace around your beautifully coloured image.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable and sweet!! I love the lace doily too!
    Hugs
    Jodi =)

    ReplyDelete