Monday, June 14, 2010

Buttons & Bows Challenge

Greetings everyone.... And a Happy Monday to all of you!

We have an exciting week ahead of us... You'll want to be sure to be here on Wednesday June 16th.... A new release is coming, and along with that comes a fun filled Blog Hop!  Mark your calendars, you won't want to miss it!

Okay...we have a winner from last weeks "Ribbon & Punches" challenge....  Congratulations Sharon Keanly You win your choice of a Belles 'n Whistles stamp.  Please contact Summer to claim your prize.

What do you all think of having a new challenge every week?  You guys are amazing!!! We are definitely loving all of the creativity that we are seeing.  Sooooo, are you ready for another Challenge?

This weeks challenge is called "Buttons & Bows"  We want to see what you can do using your Belles 'n Whistles Stamps, add some buttons, and bows, (as many as you like).  Whether it be faux buttons, or real ones, we want to see!!!  =)    The prize again this week will be YOUR CHOICE of any Belles 'n Whistles stamp.  =)

I actually wanted to try to make faux buttons, since I'd never done it before.  I guess for a first try, they came out okay.  But practice makes perfect I suppose.  LOL
Okay, so get out those stamps, your favorite papers, and get going, lets see what you can come up with.
I can't wait to see which one of you will be a lucky winner.   You will have until Sunday June 21st to enter.   Posting on your blog is great, we love to see that, BUT  we hope that you'll take your beautiful creations one step further and also post to our Belles 'n Whistles gallery under the correct challenge title.  "Buttons & Bows Challenge".  It's wonderful to see everyones work side by side, and be able to leave comments right there.  If you are not a member there yet, don't worry, registration is quick, and you'll never get junk mail from there.  So it couldn't be easier!
Be prepared to be wowed with these amazing samples by our super talented DT.

Lynda

 Rosette

Lilian



Jodi

10 comments:

  1. Oh man!!! You girls soooo ROCK!!!! All of your cards are FAB-U-LOUS!!! Love love LOVE it allllll!!!

    Big Hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every single card is awesome!! Love each one! Like Elise said YOU ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much to the Design Team for selecting my card as the Winner for this challenge. I am absolutely thrilled to have won and having to choose a stamp from my favourite Belles n Whistles collection, is going to be such fun!. Huge hugs, Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. And Sharon, your card is gorgeous and can see why it was chosen for it is so pretty! I love the colors and the DP!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi girls!! Gorgeous cards. I am in awe every time I see all your work. Stunning. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG Jodi I love your card it is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great challenge and DT samples! I added my link.
    Hugs, Vanja

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful beautiful design team cards love them all.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This was a great challenge. I enjoyed seeing the cards by the DT -- they're beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loved doing this. Great inspiration from all the DT & I found myself referring back to what had been shown & then thinking about what to do myself - even if I only own one BnW stamp as yet.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete