Sunday, June 27, 2010

Care for some Lemonade?





Wow! It's such a huge honor for me to be a Guest Designer for Belles 'n Whistles.

Thank you Summer and the Design Team for the amazing opportunity.

I'm so excited to be here!!!

I've been playing with the New stamps from the "Forever Young" collection all week long.

They are adorable images to color and so versatile!

Can't wait to share those cards with you.

But today, I want to share a card I made with an oldie but goodie BnW
stamp..."Lemonade Anyone?"

Oh, isn't she the sweetest little thing?

I colored her with Prismacolor Pencil and Sansodor Oil, added some
sparkles and that was it.

The image is too adorable and didn't need much else.
If you haven't done so, please join us in this week's challenge.

Also, don't forget to swing by the shop and take a look around too.
Thanks for visiting today.

I hope you have a wonderful weekend.


Luv,



11 comments:

  1. Awwww niiiice, love it, so adorable xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh this is soooo sweet!

    Karin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. pretty, pretty, PRETTY! Beautiful coloring! ...and yes, i like some lemonade...it's really hot right now!
    Welmoed

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing work Chelsea! Love the coloring and the sparkly additions. Just gorgeous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is sooooooooooooooooo beautiful. Every single detail. the coloring, distressing, charm, flowers, DP, lace, stitching, flower soft! Very very elegant indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. AMAZING coloring! I never heard of Sansodor oil but I've got to look it up now. I love to learn new techniques. The hair , skin, everything is just amazing. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty card! The amount of detail and bling is amazing!

    ReplyDelete