Monday, June 28, 2010

Challenge: The color RED




It's Monday again and time for a new Challenge!
We'd like to see the color RED in your card.

Before anything else .... last week's winner is:

Jan Farnworth!!!

Congratulations Jan!
Please email me your shipping details and your choice of Belles N Whistles stamp :)

For your inspiration, here are the cards done by the DT for this Monday's Challenge...


LILIAN



IRIS


JODI


LYNDA



ROSETTE



CHELSEA - GDT


LORI - GDT


Thank you for stopping by and
we look forward to seeing your beautiful cards!
You can link your cards (blog) directly below.
We also would like to encourage you and upload to our Belles N Whistles gallery :)
Have a wonderful Monday!!!



8 comments:

  1. Very nice girls!! I love everyone one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOODNESS LADIES!!! You are SMOKIN' HOT talented! These are all soooo STUNNINGLY GORGEOUS!! *Gasp*! I love love LOVE them all!!

    Big Hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a talented design team! I love all the cards, they're so full of detail. I'm so glad I'm following this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the great challenge this week ladies! All your cards are just gorgeous! The challenge was the perfect little nudge I needed to get my daughter's b-day card made! I really enjoyed colouring up my new Cupcake image too....she is such a doll!
    Hugs,t

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards by the DT. They're are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful cards,i love the images and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh no I'm to late :( My bad !!!
    Whell will try to be faster next time.

    ReplyDelete