Monday, June 21, 2010

Colour challenge: white, pink and brown



Hello!
I hope all of you liked our blog hop last week. The new stamps are so beautiful. Some of the DT members have played with the new stamps in this weeks challenge.

First lets go back to the challenge last week. Congratulations Dorcas. You win your choise of a Belles n' Whistles stamp. Please contact ">Summer to claim your prize.

This week we have a colour challenge here at the Belles n' Whistles blog. Use a Belles n' Whistles stamp and create a card using the colours pink, white and brown. The prize this week will be your choise of any Belles n' Whistles stamp. You will have until Sunday 27st to enter.

We are looking forward to see your card. Please post it on your blog and add a link in the Belles n' Whistles blog. We also hope to see your amazing creations in the Belles n' Whistles gallery.

Here are this weeks creations by the DT members

Kathy

Kathrin


Elise

Audhild

Anki

Andrea

Chelsea (GDT)

Mindy (GDT)

Lori (GDT)

Gini

14 comments:

  1. Wowzers!!! My dear Sistahs.. you are AMAY-ZING!!! I have to lify my jaw... such gorgeous ness!! My my!! I'll try to play later this week, I am dyng to colour some more new images! Huggies xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! What an amazing DT here. Some really incredible cards this week ladies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh wowww,What a beautiful cards,i love the images and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. These cards are so gorgeous!!!! Love each and every one of them!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your DT members are amazing! Every card is soooo beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous cards by the DT, this must be a first that I am first LOL!!!!

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello,
    a nice subject and the Cards are wonderful a dream.
    LG Karla

    ReplyDelete
  8. What amazing creations by the DT! I may not do papercrafts everyday, but I certainly like to follow the blogs of so many of you because I find it quite amazing what everyone will create, using the same stamps and even the same sketches. Yet each one has its own personality and style. Glad to follow you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Eine schöne Challenge, ich liebe diese Stempel.

    LG
    Ulla

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sorry has noted only now the stamp are used by Belles Whistles in this Challenge, has extinguished my Card again.
    Greeting Karla

    ReplyDelete
  11. I added my card for the challenge in the gallery -- I don't know how to put my card on the blog. Hope that is okay.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm having trouble linking so am trying again - have checked time & it is before Noon Hawaii time on 27th Jun - the linking system seems to think it is 12 hours later???
    Here's mine

    I'm also placing in gallery
    Paula (PEP)
    http://pepcraftchallexp.blogspot.com/2010/06/lil-miss-poppy-in-pink.html

    ReplyDelete