Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Fairy Happy Tuesday!

IMG_6146


Hello Everyone, Mindy here, I hope you are all having a terrific Tuesday! Have you all fallen in love with this new Forever Young Collection? I know I have! Look how cute this little fairy is. The image is called 'Fairy Play' and you can get her HERE. She looks fabulous in green and blue doesn’t she?


IMG_6145



I colored her with my Copics and added some dazzling diamonds to her wings. I love how versatile this entire collection is. Have a wonderful week everyone!
 
Mindy

8 comments:

  1. Wauw what a romantic and sweet card, I love the paper its great!
    Have a nice day, Ageeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a gorgeous image made into a wonderful card!
    Diane x

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! This is drop dead gorgeous! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful card Iris,i love the image and the colours.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Mindy. :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is perfect in every way.
    Hugs
    Bernie

    ReplyDelete