Tuesday, June 22, 2010

June Calendar Pages


Oh my, where does time go? When this year started we decided it would be fun to have a calendar page posted each month so at the end of the year we´d have a beautiful birthday calendar with all our favourite images... I can´t believe we are half way through making this calendar! But yes, it´s true.

June... I thought about what this month means to me and of course it is everything summer: sunshine, warm but not too hot weather - and a bunch of fun outdoor activities. So I came across this cute Goggles stamp from the Spring, Cleaning and Summer Collection. Well, at the moment it is out of stock - seem like many others love this stamp too! But it for sure will be back in stock soon - just in case you didn´t get that yet.

So, he is standing there and I thought "what is he thinking about?". Probably he is just checking if he didn´t forget anything he´d need for a fun afternoon at the pool. So I made him a little checklist - I hope he´ll see that he didn´t bring his bathing ring!

Also Lynda made a june calendar page - and it is like "10 minutes later": Belle and her brother spashing around. I love the vibrant colors she used.

If you are going to make your own calendar page - please share it with us. Either leave a comment with a link under this post or use our fabulous Belles´n´Whistles Gallery. It´s not only a place where you can find all the DT´s cards but even a place where you, our Belles´n´Whistles friends from all over the world, can share your creations with us and everyone out there.

2 comments:

  1. So beautiful,i love your image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh i love this. I really want to do a calender. I just need to find the time!
    x laura x

    ReplyDelete