Wednesday, June 2, 2010

A Little Blue for You....


Good morning, all of you awesome peeps! I hope this post finds you all happy and healthy. I have a little something to show you today. I hope you all like it. I have made a card using this adorable Goggles Belles 'n Whistles stamp. Isn't he just the cutest?? I love his little round belly. ;) I have been wanting to use this pretty paper that I got recently and was not sure what I was going to use it with. I wondered if the paper would be to formal for a little dude in his swim trunks, but I really like the way the two go together. I also wanted to tell you all that we are really enjoying the entries so far for the new Belles 'n Whistles challenge and we do hope that you will join in on the fun if you have not done so already! :o) Have a wonderful day, and thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. Wowww Andrea,So beautiful card,i love your image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers and the flowers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW this is beautiful, cute little image, luv the colour combo & the layout is amazing... Luv it! xx Lizzy xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, how cute is he!! Gorgeous card!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Andrea, this is beautiful! I love how it turned out!
    hugs,
    gini

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simple, clean and just beautiful card !! Love the sweet image and the papers :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Andrea! This is gorgeous!!! This paper is PERFECT for this! Your coloring is smokin' hot! LOve it!

    Big Hugs to you!
    Elise

    ReplyDelete